TXO Systems is a leading global provider of telecom network equipment and asset recovery services. As an employer we invest in our people and ensure that TXO is a place where employees can develop and grow. Learn more about how working with us could put you on the path to career progression, and a few of the other reasons why we think you should join us.
Our vision is a world in which all technology and telecoms network assets are responsibly and sustainably acquired, reused, resold and recycled in order to contribute to a fair circular economy and a more sustainable planet for all.
Our values are active principles that underpin everything we stand for.
- We endeavour to be fair and consistent, providing a safe working environment in which employees are able to grow and develop
- We embrace change, endeavour to be fair and consistent, value diversity and:
- Place the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Respect each other
- Value new ideas
- Have a can-do attitude and a commitment to the company’s growth and success
Diversity and equal opportunities
TXO Systems is an equal opportunities employer. As well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, we aim to ensure that all applicants are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job. We value you for who you are and what you can bring us. Many of our roles do not require prior experience in the telecom industry.
We are committed to a working culture that is fair and inclusive – enabling all employees to make their distinctive contributions to the benefit of our customers and the business. We are determined to ensure that we extend this same openness to our suppliers and business partners.
Rewards and benefits
We reward the contribution of our employees through a highly competitive compensation package which typically includes: salary, holiday, company pension, health & well-being, and more. For the details, click the relevant location below. Further information is available on request.
We believe that all our employees should have the chance to achieve their full potential. That’s why opportunities to grow and develop don’t just come along at the beginning, they’re a feature of your entire career at TXO.
From the word go, we have coaching, networking, mentoring, knowledge-sharing and ‘buddy’ programs to give you all the help and guidance you need. You will also have time set aside with your manager, to ensure you get regular feedback on your progress.
Further to this, we aim to provide opportunities that will stretch you personally and professionally, and prepare you for more responsibility. Of course, it’s up to you to make the most of them. But once you set your direction, we’ll give you all the internal coaching and practical support we can.
We actively encourage career progression, and we’re proud that so many of our people have chosen to develop their careers with us.
We’re a friendly, sociable company that aims to provide a great environment for all our employees to work in. There are always exciting social events happening throughout the year to enhance communication, involvement and work-life balance. Here are some examples of what you could be involved with if you were to join TXO Systems.
- Every year we have a company-wide end of Financial Year Party (in the Summer) and Christmas Party (in December).
- These events have included use of a private hospitality box at Chepstow Racecourse together with a meal, drinks and entertainment; a three hour boat cruise embarking in Bristol city centre complete with a DJ and TXO-funded bar; and a 1920’s gangster and molls themed Christmas Party.
- We also hold a wide variety of smaller team-based social events such as visiting Escape Rooms, going bowling, having meals out, hiking in the beautiful countryside, etc.
- Added to this, our teams enjoy making a fuss for our colleagues’ birthdays, engagements, weddings, baby showers and so on.
- Plus we’ll always be game to raise money for charity whether it’s getting behind the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning or wearing our jazziest Xmas jumper!