TXO Systems recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to conducting operations in an environmentally responsible manner. We are passionate about minimising the direct impact of our operations on the environment and proud to be involved in a business that helps its customers to do the same. Find out more about TXO and the circular economy.
TXO Systems provides fully audited and sustainable re-use and recycling programs that facilitate whole lifecycle management for telecommunications and data equipment.
- Every year our recycling activities keep over 2,400 tonnes of waste material out of landfill.
- We currently recycle over 98% of all materials recovered with the aim of achieving a 99% target.
- We are an approved authorised treatment facility, registered with the leading compliance schemes and licensed by the relevant bodies to ensure full compliance with WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment) and hazardous waste legislation.
- We provide our customers with financial and recycling reports, backed by a complete audit trail for all parts received – contributing to their corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes.
- Find out more about our WEEE recycling solutions.
We set out our commitments in our Integrated Management System and Environmental Policy and conduct Environmental Reviews at least quarterly, in addition to regular Quality Management Reviews. Environmental targets are set at the start of each business year to ensure TXO Systems is continually improving in this area. These documents are available upon request.
Permits and licenses
TXO Systems is ISO 14001:2015 certified for Environmental Management and holds a variety of other certification, licenses and memberships (with the bodies listed below) to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. Please visit our certifications & memberships page for further information.