As a leading global provider of multi-vendor telecom network equipment and asset recovery services, our careers packages vary from country to country however one thing remains the same, our commitment to you. To learn more about how working for TXO Systems could put you on the path to career progression, and a just a few of the other reasons why we think you should join us, please read on.
Our values are active principles that underpin everything we stand for.
- We endeavour to be fair and consistent, providing a safe working environment in which employees are able to grow and develop
- We embrace change, endeavour to be fair and consistent, value diversity and:
- Place the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Respect each other
- Value new ideas
- Have a can-do attitude and a commitment to the company’s growth and success
Diversity and equal opportunities
TXO Systems is an equal opportunities employer. As well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, we aim to ensure that all applicants are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job. We value you for who you are and what you can bring us.
We are committed to a working culture that is fair and inclusive – enabling all employees to make their distinctive contributions to the benefit of our customers and the business. We are determined to ensure that we extend this same openness to our suppliers and business partners.
Rewards and benefits
We want to attract the best people who will be committed to the TXO Systems vision and growth plan. As a result we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits both monetary and non-monetary related. Benefits and rewards differ per location.
It’s in our interest that you have every chance to achieve your full potential. That’s why at TXO, career opportunities to grow and develop don’t just come along at the beginning – they’re a feature of your entire career. We actively encourage internal mobility, and we’re proud that so many of our people have grown their careers with us, across the globe.
From the word go, we have coaching, networking, mentoring, knowledge-sharing and ‘buddy’ programs to give you all the help and guidance you need. You will also have time set aside with your manager, to ensure you get regular feedback on your progress.
Further to this, we aim to provide opportunities that will stretch you personally and professionally, and prepare you for more responsibility. Of course, it’s up to you to make the most of them. But once you set your direction, we’ll give you all the internal coaching and practical support we can.
We’re a very friendly, sociable team and provide a great environment for all our employees. There are always exciting social event opportunities to take advantage of throughout the year to enhance communication, involvement and work-life balance. Here are some examples of what you could be involved with if you join our company.
- Our annual social events include an end of Financial Year Party (which is in the Summer) and Christmas parties.
- To give you a flavour of our events, our Summer event this year at TXO System Ltd UK was a Hospitality Box at Chepstow Racecourse with a two course meal and entertainment.
- We are an energetic, close-knit team with plenty of enthusiasm and enjoy making a fuss for our teammates’ birthdays, engagements, weddings, baby showers and so on.
Why not join us?
Take a look at our current vacancies. Whatever your background, the chances are we could have something that’ll suit you.