Our next recruitment evening takes place on Thursday 18th January 2018
TXO Systems is on the lookout for fresh talent to invite to our next recruitment evening, being held at our head office based in Chepstow, on Thursday 18th January 2018. The invite-only evening will focus on the role of Trainee Business Development Executive.
If you are driven by results and achieving goals, send us your CV with a covering letter outlining your remuneration expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Get the job, and the salary you deserve.
TXO Systems recruitment evenings – what to expect?
Recruitment evenings have quickly become one of our favourite ways of recruiting talented people to join our team. During the evening, we’ll get to know more about you and you can also make sure we are right for you – it’s a two way process!
In summary, they’re invite-only affairs which are fun, relatively informal and involve a lot of conversation. We invite a small group of people into our offices, get to know them a bit, allow them to decide whether they like us, and take it from there! Okay, it’s a bit more structured than that, but above all, our recruitment evenings are a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and for you to see for yourself what TXO Systems is all about.
- Warm, friendly welcome with tea, coffee and biscuits, etc.
- Introduction session to find out more about what TXO Systems does.
- Chance to meet directors, managers and experienced staff who’ll present you with what your career could look like if you join our team.
- Take part in a ‘get to know you’ conversation – less formal than an interview, but more directed and purposeful than a chat.
- Have all your questions answered.
- The most important thing is to be friendly, be confident and be yourself (note: the dress code is smart-casual).
What happens afterwards?
We promise we’ll let you know as soon as we can about the outcome of the recruitment evening. Usually within a few days.
If you are successful, we’ll invite you back for a more formal interview and tell you more about what the next steps are.
If you are not shortlisted for interview, we will still contact you to let you know.