We’re excited to announce our next recruitment evening, taking place on October 12th 2017
Due to ongoing expansion, TXO Systems is holding another of our highly successful recruitment evenings at our head office in Chepstow, Wales, UK on Thursday October 12th 2017. If you’re ambitious, hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated, now is the time to develop your career with a leading global organisation that rewards top performance!
What roles are being featured in the recruitment evening?
Our next recruitment evening will focus on our Trainee Business Development Executive (UK) role. You don’t need previous experience in the telecommunications sector to apply as full training will be given.
What to expect at a TXO Systems recruitment evening?
Recruitment evenings have quickly become one of our favourite ways of recruiting talented people to join our growing team. In summary, they’re invite-only affairs which are fun, relatively informal and involve a lot of conversation.
How does it work? We invite a small group of people into our offices, get to know them a bit, allow them to decide whether they like us, and take it from there! Okay, it’s a bit more structured than that, but above all, our recruitment evenings are a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and for you to see for yourself what TXO Systems is all about.
- Warm, friendly welcome with tea, coffee and biscuits, etc.
- Introduction session to find out more about what TXO Systems does.
- Chance to meet directors, managers and experienced staff who’ll present you with what your career could look like if you join our team.
- Take part in a ‘get to know you’ conversation – less formal than an interview, but more directed and purposeful than a chat.
- Have all your questions answered.
- The most important thing is to be friendly, be confident and be yourself (note: the dress code is smart-casual).
What happen afterwards?
A few days after the recruitment evening, we’ll get in touch to let you know how things went. If we think we’d like you to work for us, we’ll invite you back for a more formal interview.
What to expect if you’re successful
- Uncapped earnings
- Great promotion prospects
- Fast-paced and fun working environment
- Full sales and product training
- Evolving benefits package
- Exciting social events
Book your place now!
If you’re looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then we’d love to hear from you!
To register your interest and apply for a place at our next recruitment evening, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01291 623 813 to speak with a member of our HR team. As places are limited, please register as soon as possible to receive an official invitation. Entry to this recruitment evening is strictly by invitation only.