TXO Systems are global hardware procurement specialists and we purchase new and used network equipment on a daily basis. If your organisation is looking to sell network equipment that is decommissioned, unwanted or excess to requirements, get in touch. We buy telecom equipment and welcome any sized opportunity. Whether it’s a single unit or a multi-national de-install, we will evaluate your request and always look to generate as much money for you as possible.
We currently have a high demand for the following products. If you have access to any of the parts on this Excel list, please email:
Why sell network equipment to TXO Systems?
- Our hassle free service is easy to use and we fully comply with the latest legislation
- True fair market valuations of equipment based on real-time data and market knowledge
- Outright purchase or revenue share (consignment based) commercial models available
- Access to an experienced team of de-installation engineers who can recover telecoms equipment
- Storage of equipment until sold or recycled with each part identified by OEM part number, serial number and hardware release
- Data wiping and data destruction solutions and documented procedures on offer according to client instruction
- Maximise the value of surplus and redundant assets using TXO’s global sales-force and direct sales channels to the end customer
Looking for surplus telecom equipment buyers?
We provide businesses with an outlet to sell network equipment. TXO’s established international network of sales and purchasing channels allows us to offer the very best pricing for your telecom equipment, freeing up valuable space in your warehouse and providing an opportunity for you to generate a new revenue stream for your business.
We will purchase, resell or recycle all types of mobile and fixed line telecom network equipment from current generations through to legacy and end-of-life from over 350 different brands including Nokia, Siemens, Nortel, Ciena, Ericsson, Marconi, Alcatel, Lucent and many more.
Please send a list of your surplus assets to email@example.com or we can arrange a site survey to create an inventory of your equipment.