We understand that managing telecom network assets, both operational and obsolete, can be a huge burden for organisations all over the world. To help simplify the process, TXO Systems offers a fully managed end-to-end telecom network asset recovery service to ensure you recover maximum residual value from your new and used networking equipment – whether through resale, reuse or recycling.
How does Telecom Asset Recovery work?
Asset recovery services allow businesses worldwide to streamline their inventory, freeing up capital and valuable warehouse footprint.
From the initial opportunity analysis through to parts sortation, tracking and resale, TXO will work with you to create a turnkey network asset recovery program to suit your individual requirements and achieve the highest possible return. We offer a flexible approach to suit the customer; all of our telecom network asset recovery services are available either individually or packaged into a turnkey solution, with all activities carried out in line with regulatory legislation.
See our asset recovery frequently asked questions for more detail.
Telecom Network Asset Recovery Benefits
- True Fair Market Valuations of equipment based on real-time data and market knowledge
- Outright purchase or revenue share (consignment based) commercial models available
- Access to an experienced team of de-installation engineers who can recover telecoms equipment ranging from a single BTS to a full switch site clearance both domestically or internationally
- Storage of equipment until sold or recycled with each part identified by OEM part number, serial number and hardware release – maximum visibility of all parts
- Data wiping and data destruction solutions and documented procedures on offer according to client instruction
- Maximise the value of surplus and redundant assets using TXO’s global sales-force and direct sales channels to the end customer
- Reduce CAPEX by offsetting revenue generated against purchases of new equipment
- Reduce OPEX by eliminating warehousing costs of obsolete inventory
- Reduce power consumption on redundant assets and free up PoP footprint
- Minimise obsolescence costs by converting pre-owned and legacy assets into re-usable inventory, raw material, or cash
- Improve stock visibility and call-back parts at any time
- Re-use of critical parts from your own spare parts inventory saving money and lead time
- Large multi-lingual sales teams who trade with customers globally to obtain the optimum price for your telecoms network equipment
- Full real-time reporting on revenue, inventory, projects, call-backs, sales and valuation tracking
- Partner with a Gold level EcoVadis company who are an AATF with full WEEE reporting and compliance ensuring CSR credentials are maintained
Take advantage of a fully managed telecom asset recovery service with our turnkey packages. To find out what our acclaimed asset recovery services can do for you, please contact us to discuss your requirements or request a quote for the equipment you’d like to sell.