The deployment of new telecoms network technologies means that older legacy networks can become more expensive to operate and maintain. As a result, the de-installation of communication networks is becoming a growing topic of interest to our customers.
TXO Systems boasts global experience in managing complex reverse logistics programmes for the telecoms industry. This industry experience has yielded substantial insights for TXO into best practice for telecom network de-installation and decommissioning for older, legacy or obsolete equipment.
Telecom network de-installation service highlights
- Project management includes planning of sub-contractors, security clearances, approvals, site permissions and site reporting
- Highly skilled de-installation team ensure the safe and efficient removal of redundant network hardware
- Dedicated TXO Systems vehicles and engineers plus specialist access equipment, all-terrain vehicles and rigging
- i-TRAC™ customer portal provides a full cataloguing service; each asset is identified down to part and serial number level allowing you to make adjustments to your fixed asset register and balance sheet
- Equipment is stored securely in our warehousing facilities until sold or recycled
- Geographically challenging sites including remote base station, rooftop and switch sites plus greenfield, cabin and power plant removals
Key business benefits
- Proper handling and transportation preserves asset value for redeployment and/or resale
- Call back facility – every part shipped back to the customer is physically checked, labelled and boxed in OEM compliant, ESD packaging
- Recovered parts can be sold through our Asset Resale program for on-going revenue generation, off-setting de-installation costs
- i-TRAC™ customer portal provides a visible audit trail for asset tracking
- Sustainable and responsible approach to asset disposal – avoiding the need to abandon or stockpile obsolete equipment
- Full compliance with local Health and Safety, Environmental and WEEE directives; please visit our certifications and memberships page for details