As a strategic telecoms network equipment reuse partner to the world’s leading telecommunications companies, we know that effective telecoms testing and screening regimes are vital to ensure stock is in good working condition, to preserve the asset and maximise its operational life. TXO undertake a wide variety of specialist tests in our purpose built 5,000 sq. ft. / 500 m² testing laboratory in line with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specification to meet the requirements of our clients.
We provide a flexible and cost effective telecoms screening service for a wide range of parts and have the ability to test and screen modules and complete systems belonging to a vast selection of platforms from leading manufacturers such as Cisco, Juniper, Nokia and Ericsson. All units are tested by experienced, competent personnel. Our technicians are multi-skilled and able to offer a wide variety of testing and screening services. We are committed to increasing our skill base through investment in training and welcome suggestions from clients or potential clients in order to expand our service offering.
Our commitment to flexibility, quality and customer service enables us to customise our services to meet the specific requirements of each customer. When successful telecoms testing and screening matters, TXO delivers high performance, fully supported solutions designed to your exacting specifications on time and to budget.
TXO’s telecoms testing and screening benefits
- 5,000 sq. ft. / 500m² leading-edge ESD test lab facility
- Certification and audit processes to OEM approved standards
- Fast response and deployment turnaround times
- Complete customer visibility and customised reporting
Technical testing capabilities
- Documented telecoms testing procedures for a wide range of platforms to ensure consistency
- Utilisation of telecoms manufacturer’s approved test and measure equipment
- Sizeable investment in network switching, transmission, access, power to meet customer requirements
- Where platform capability is not available today, customised testing and repair solutions are available subject to business case
- See further details about our telecoms testing and screening capabilities
To discuss your requirements or arrange to visit our telecoms testing laboratory, please don’t hesitate to contact us.