TXO Systems is proud to offer, through its acquisition of MMX Communications, a wide portfolio of telecom network equipment test and repair services. This covers the full spectrum of fixed, mobile, LAN, WAN, CATV and broadband technologies.
Our test and repair expertise stretches from minor issues like worn out components, through to repairing more serious malfunctions on revision level. Equally, we work with current catalogue equipment as well as rare and legacy platforms. Whatever the issue, TXO can help with your requirement rapidly. And even better, we can perform our repair services, including staging, screening, refurbishment, repair, and testing in-house rather than being an aggregated service.
Our commitment to flexibility, quality and service enables us to tailor our offering to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
Telecom hardware repair capabilities
- Core, switching & transmission (PDH, SDH, DWDM, IP/MPLS)
- UHF/VHF/DAB radio
- Access & CPE
- Telemetry, monitoring & control equipment
- UPS/power equipment
- and much more
- Experience with current catalogue and legacy “end-of-life” telecom platforms
- In-house repair capabilities
- Testing and repairing equipment down to component and revision level
- Testing performed in a live network environment
- Fast repair turnaround times (5-20 day TAT) from point of receipt
- Project management
- Stock dimensioning using intelligent platforms and TXO Systems stock
We know that effective telecoms test and repair regimes are vital to ensure stock is in good working condition, to preserve the asset and maximise its operational life. TXO undertake a wide variety of specialist tests in our purpose built testing laboratories in line with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specification to meet the requirements of our clients. We provide a flexible and cost effective telecoms screening service for a wide range of parts and have the ability to test and screen modules and complete systems belonging to a vast selection of platforms from leading manufacturers such as Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Nortel, Marconi, and Ericsson.
Technical testing capabilities
- Documented telecoms testing procedures for a wide range of platforms to ensure consistency
- Utilisation of manufacturer-approved test and measure equipment
- Sizeable investment in network switching, transmission, access, power to meet customer requirements
- Where platform capability is not available today, customised testing and repair solutions are available subject to business case
- See further details about our telecoms test and repair capabilities
To discuss your requirements or arrange to visit our telecoms testing laboratory, please don’t hesitate to contact us.