STANDARD TXO WARRANTY
All green market equipment sold by TXO Systems comes with a standard one year TXO warranty.*
All parts are of known equipment provenance and we work to supply the most reliable, electronically functioning product available. All our products are screened and re-packed in new, unbranded ESD packaging, ensuring they reach you in the best possible condition. Our quality control processes mean that the return rate on the products we supply is less than 1%.
In addition to the standard warranty, we can work within our customers’ supply chain to pre-agreed service level agreements. We offer bespoke test facilities in our purpose built 5,000 sq. ft. / 500 m² testing laboratory. All testing is performed in line with the original equipment manufacturer’s specification, in a simulated live traffic environment.
*Standard TXO Warranty Notes
- TXO Systems reserves the right to offer a shorter warranty period (90 Days or as individually agreed between TXO Systems and the customer) for products sold through a reseller channel or third party. If no warranty period is specified, the products are sold “as is”.
- TXO Systems does not honour the OEM warranty on its products. We will replace any defective unit, and when not available TXO Systems will refund the price of the defective part.
- With respect to reconditioned products, reasonable wear and tear due to prior use of the product shall not be considered a defect providing such products perform to OEM specifications on the date such products were originally manufactured.
- With respect to products that have not been previously used, TXO Systems will make reasonable efforts to offer extended warranties.
- Any software issues eliminating the functionality of any of our components to its intended use are not covered by our warranty.