The C form-factor pluggable (CFP) is a common form-factor, covered under a multi-source agreement (MSA), for the transmission of high-speed digital signals for 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100 GbE). CFP and CFP2 optical transceivers are designed to be highly durable in diverse conditions such as temperature, humidity and EMI operating conditions. The later CFP2 has a yet more compact form factor. The TXO Optics range of CFPs come in SR10 and LR4 variants using LC connectors and are compatible with the major switch manufacturers. Digital optical monitoring/digital diagnostics (DOM/DDI) is available via MDIO device per the MSA. This allows data to be collected by the host system regarding the performance and status of the module.
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com.
TXO Optics’ CFP and CFP2 Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply. For some CFP optical modules the difference can be thousands of EUR/USD for a single module
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch. TXO consults with the customer to ensure we have completely understood the required application
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of compatible optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty