GBIC optical transceivers (Gigabit Interface Converter) are used in GbE and fibre channel environments. GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter) was the first standardised optical transceiver and it has been used by many leading telco operators worldwide. Despite GBIC optical transceivers being the oldest form factor, they are still widely used in telecoms and in enterprises across the private and public sector. TXO Optics is able to supply a wide range of mini, standard and 10Gb GBICs for single fibre, dual fibre and CWDM, compatible across a wide range of switches and networking hardware from manufacturers such as Cisco and Juniper, among many others.
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com.
TXO Optics’ GBIC Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant
- Fully tested for intended host system at our test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of compatible optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty
- Fibre Channel