The Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable is used in the data centre to interface hardware to fibre allowing for 4×10 Gbit/s transmission. QSFP and QSFP28 optical transceivers are compact, hot-pluggable telecoms modules used for data communications applications.
The later QSFP28 format allows for 4×28 Gbit/s. The TXO Optics range of QSFP and QSFP28 optical transceivers is comprehensive and meets the standards for usage for Ethernet, Fibre Channel Protocol and SONET/SDH set forth in MSA (multi source agreement). QSFP28 is available from TXO Optics in LR4, CWDM4, CLR4 and SR4 variants. Digital optical monitoring/digital diagnostics (DOM/DDI) is available via MDIO device per MSA.
With an increasing demand for faster data transmission, high data-rate optics such as QSFP28 modules are becoming more and more popular. Read more about QSFP28 on our high speed optical transceivers page.
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com
TXO Optics’ QSFP and QSFP28 Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply. For some QSFP modules the difference can be many hundreds of EUR/USD for a single module
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of QSFP and QSFP28 optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty