The Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable is used in the data centre to interface hardware to fibre allowing for 4×10 Gbit/s transmission. QSFP and QSFP28 optical transceivers are compact, hot-pluggable telecoms modules used for data communications applications.
The later QSFP28 format allows for 4×28 Gbit/s. TXO’s range is comprehensive and meets the standards for usage for Ethernet, Fibre Channel Protocol and SONET/SDH set forth in MSA (multi source agreement). QSFP28 is available from TXO in LR4, CWDM4, CLR4 and SR4 variants. Digital optical monitoring/digital diagnostics (DOM/DDI) is available via MDIO device per MSA.
TXO’s QSFP and QSFP28 Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply. For some QSFP modules the difference can be many hundreds of EUR/USD for a single module
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of QSFP and QSFP28 optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty