The design and interoperability of SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) modules is strictly controlled by MSA standards to which TXO Optics adheres completely. SFP optical transceivers are designed to support Ethernet, fibre channel and carrier optical networking such as SONET/CWDM/DWDM and GPON. Available in different wavelengths using 850nm, 1310nm and 1550nm, optical transceivers from TXO Optics comprehensively cover the entire range of SFP across data rates, protocols, fibre types and distances. In addition, where appropriate, digital optical monitoring/digital diagnostics is standard (DOM/DDI).
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com
TXO Optics’ SFP Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Data rates from 10Mb up to 4.67Gb
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply.
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of SFP compatible optical transceivers does NOT void your equipment warranty
- Fibre Channel
- Ultra-Long Distance