SFP28 stands for Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28. It is the third generation of the SFP interconnect systems designed for 25G performance. These modules are great for flexible networking as they use can use a single 10G and 25G cabling lane. This means that they can be used alongside smaller power-consuming modules like SFP+ and in larger networks with high data rate optics like QSFP28 modules.
TXO Optics offers an extensive range of SFP28 transceivers to fit your exact requirements. All SFP28 transceivers are supplied to us by the same manufacturing facilities used by the big name vendors and then fully tested for the intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch.
With an increasing demand for faster data transmission, high data-rate optics such as SFP28 modules are becoming more and more popular. Read more about SFP28 on our high speed optical transceivers page.
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com
Benefits of buying SFP28 modules from TXO Optics
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply. For some CFP optical modules the difference can be thousands of EUR/USD for a single module
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch. TXO consults with the customer to ensure we have completely understood the required application
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of compatible optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty