X2 and XENPAK optical transceivers are larger form factor modules for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications (10GbE). They support multimode and single mode fibre. While technically sound, these optical transceiver form factors have gradually been superseded due to their large form factor by XFP for long haul and by SFP+ for high density application. The TXO Optics range of X2 and XENPAK optical transceivers are MSA standards compliant for use with switches and networking hardware.
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com.
TXO Optics’ X2 and Xenpak Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply
- Availability – in some cases the product is no longer available via OEMs
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant optical transceivers
- Fully tested for intended host system at our telecoms test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of X2 and XENPAK compatible optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty
- Fibre Channel
- Ultra-Long Distance