XFP is the standard for protocol independent 10 Gbit/s transceivers. The TXO Optics range of XFP transceivers includes the common applications for this factor such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gbit/s Fibre channel, SONET, STM-64 and Optical Transport Network (OTN) OTU-2. XFP transceiver modules can operate over single wavelength or dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM). Our XFP are equipped with an LC fibre connector type, which is used to achieve greater density, and encompasses all variants of XFP in terms of reach and fibre type including SR, LR, ER and ZR. In addition we can supply tuneable modules for use in DWDM applications covering RX and TX wavelength. Generally this product requires extended testing programme in close consultation with customer to ensure complete satisfaction. In addition, where appropriate digital optical monitoring/digital diagnostics is standard (DOM/DDI).
Find out more by visiting our dedicated website – www.txo-optics.com.
TXO Optics’ XFP Optical Transceivers: Fast Facts
- Data rates from 6Gb/s up to 16Gb/s
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply. For some XFP modules the difference can be many hundreds of EUR/USD for a single module
- Transparent quoting process
- Stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world
- MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards compliant
- Fully tested for intended host system at our test lab before dispatch
- Backed by a comprehensive 3 year advance replacement warranty
- The use of compatible optical transceivers does NOT void equipment warranty
- Fibre Channel
- Ultra-Long Distance